“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” (Psalm 51:10 NIV)
Oh God, create in me a pure heart ...
- A heart that hates sin as much as you do
- A heart filled with love -- one that never insists on its own way
- A heart that thinks of others before itself
- A heart that knows no greed or jealousy
- A heart that fights for love
- A heart that is not concerned about receiving credit for what it has done
- A heart that is not concerned with appearing important to others
- A heart completely and totally consumed in loving you
- A heart that chases after you
- A heart that trusts you are at work in this world
- A heart that seeks things above and not the things of this earth!
- A heart committed to leading others into a relationship with You
- A heart that identifies and recognizes the small blessings of life
- A heart that find happiness and joy in every day
Heavenly Father, renew a steadfast spirit within me ...
- A spirit committed completely to you
- A spirit that is focused and single minded on your purposes and your will
- A spirit who puts all trust and all focus on you and you alone
- A spirit committed to ministry and complete obedience to your will
- A spirit that is focused on teaching and encouraging God's people
- A spirit that is committed to leading others to make the personal decision of salvation!
I follow hard after you My God. I long to have one pure and holy passion for this world. I want to know you more every day and to live in your grace and your love! I desire complete and total obedience to the Christian you have created me to be and I hand this life to you. I commit myself to you once and for all, so there shall be no taking back. I know God that this is the gift that you desire .... I commit myself into your hands. Your fingers God can hold me there. You are strong and yet those gentle fingers will never let me go. I come to rest at last in those wounded palms sweetly broken and resting on your love and grace.
“Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” (Psalm 51:10 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment