So I was on Facebook the other day .....shhhhh I tend to be a bit of a stalker!! I was reading someone's favorite quotes and came across one that I haven't been able to forget. I lingered a bit and thought that I should share it with all of you. (or the one or two of you who actually read this blog)
"If Christianity is dull and boring, if it is a burden and not a blessing, then most likely we are involved in a project, not a person - a system, not a Savior - rules rather than a relationship" - Josephy Stowell
What would the body of Christ look like if we all invested in a person and served a Savior and craved a realtionship? I imagine a place that would look quite different then the lost and broken world that we live in now. I imagine a church that more closely resembles what Paul describes in the New Testament.
Its something I want to be a part of. Its a concept that too many "christians" fail to understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment