"I must be made empty so that HE can fill me up again"
The words to this song became so real to me tonight...
God, I know that you are working in my life.
That process is so painful sometimes.
My stubborness can get in the way of what You are trying to do. God I also know that there are just some things that I have been unwilling to let go off.
I know that I must be willing to sacrifice even what I think I might want to make room for what You have.
I can not get bogged down in what could be or what mught have been. No matter the pain and No matter how difficult I will do whatever it takes to come face to face with emptiness and face to face with pain so that every last bit of who I am can be let go of.
I understand I have to give it up so that I can be filled up with the blessings you have in store. God, I know I am almost there. I know that I have the given up ALOT of things. Some of them have even been really hard to let go of. I also know that the most difficult part is still to come. It would be so easy to just let it stay there.... It would be so easy to just make a list of all the reasons that it can stay. But if I leave it there, I also know that I am not giving You complete control. I am choosing to not let You have control. I am not leaving you with the most room to fill me up again in order to be the best version of me that is possible.
I have to let it go. I do not know how to do that. I have given it to You over and over and yet continue to pick it up and carry it again. I want to be empty. I am ready to go there with You. I will give up whatever is necessary to make sure that I am growing into the best version of me. The me that you have designed. Help me God become empty so that I can be filled again!
I am ready to make the room!
No comments:
Post a Comment