I have good intentions God.
I want to do the right thing,
live the right way,
say and pray the right things.
I want to be strong enough to not let this bother me...
I also am keenly aware that this is a battle that I cannot win in my own strength. Its a daily fight and daily struggles. All of my fears and insecurities rise inside me and try to rob me of Your presence and Your love.
My determination to rise above it and move past it has never been stronger then in this moment.
I know that it is a daily surrender right now.
Making the choice in every instance and in every moment to put my trust in You.
I really want to live and love like that....
Not being held back by fear or hurt or disappointment
I have all the tools that I need to overcome and move on ....
All is need is in You.
If I know that and believe that then WHY is it so difficult to live like that?
God, YOU are what I want.
Nothing can be a substitute...
Nothing can fill my life, soul and my heart... but YOU
Help me God. I can not do it alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment