
So the topic for today: The simple things. I just love my life! I am learning each and every day that life has little to do with the big events and the life changing opportunities. Life is lived in the everyday moments.... Its the simple things. Think about it.....
Rainstorms over the ocean, gentle breezes, children laughing, late night talks with your best friend, laughing until you cry, smiling til your face hurts, late night drives with the windows down, catching up with an old friend, singing in the car, picnics in the park, reading a good book, card games, long walks, quiet time, family time..... Thats where life is lived! These are the moments that we often take for granted. God is teaching me to just slow down and enjoy the little things....
When I reflect on those little things.... I recognize that each one is an gift from God placed in my life to bring joy and happiness. Its these moments that I find myself daydreaming about throughout my day. Its these moments and these memories that I remember and cling to.
Its in these moments that I grow close to those I love so dearly. Those little things and those silly memories help shape and define the relationships with my family and friends that are so important to me! When I think about the relationships in my life its the day to day committment and the day to day blessings that ultimately make the difference! Its spending time just enjoying the small things....
My life is AMAZING! I praise God for just His awesome blessings.... Life is GREAT and life is lived in those simple moments.
Father God, Thank you for my many blessings! Thank you Lord for just the amazing happiness that comes from enjoying the little things in life! God thank you for those gifts! Help me to recognize them each day.... I pray that I never take them for granted and always find time to really enjoy those moments and memories. Lord I love you and I pray that in all things my life brings glory and honor to You. Amen
Rainstorms over the ocean, gentle breezes, children laughing, late night talks with your best friend, laughing until you cry, smiling til your face hurts, late night drives with the windows down, catching up with an old friend, singing in the car, picnics in the park, reading a good book, card games, long walks, quiet time, family time..... Thats where life is lived! These are the moments that we often take for granted. God is teaching me to just slow down and enjoy the little things....
When I reflect on those little things.... I recognize that each one is an gift from God placed in my life to bring joy and happiness. Its these moments that I find myself daydreaming about throughout my day. Its these moments and these memories that I remember and cling to.
Its in these moments that I grow close to those I love so dearly. Those little things and those silly memories help shape and define the relationships with my family and friends that are so important to me! When I think about the relationships in my life its the day to day committment and the day to day blessings that ultimately make the difference! Its spending time just enjoying the small things....
My life is AMAZING! I praise God for just His awesome blessings.... Life is GREAT and life is lived in those simple moments.
Father God, Thank you for my many blessings! Thank you Lord for just the amazing happiness that comes from enjoying the little things in life! God thank you for those gifts! Help me to recognize them each day.... I pray that I never take them for granted and always find time to really enjoy those moments and memories. Lord I love you and I pray that in all things my life brings glory and honor to You. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment