So, I think the thing that is most on my mind right now is just the awesome faithfulness of God ..... Have you ever been in a situation where you were for sure it would not turn out the way you wanted. You know what I am talking about.... when every door shuts and there doesn't seem any way out?
Well, let me just say that God is good, scratch that ....God is AMAZING! I was faced with such a difficult week and such a difficult situation and convinced that it wasn't going to end the way that I desired. It seemed like all the avenues were dead ends..... I just turned to God and prayed. I cried and I prayed and I just lifed it up to Him and completely surrendered the situation to Him. I asked others to pray and ultimately that God's will be done.
The end result was exactly what I had prayed for! EXACTLY! God was so faithful and so incredible. He just tore down walls and barriers and opened so many doors. I am just amazed at how he worked in this situation! It is just another amazing example of his faithfulness and his love!
The other amazing thing about this week is just sense of peace and unshakable joy that was in my heart. I kept reflecting back to Paul and his letter to the Phillipians. On the surface I was exhausted and sad and unhappy with the situation but directly below all those crashing waves and all those external circumstances there was such a peace and such and unwavering joy! That joy and that peace was definitely God and His presence and His strength in my life.
That joy and that peace and that strength that were His is what got me thru. It was what I focused on. Its what I am SO SO greatful for. It what all of us should focus on in good times and bad. God is so amazing. He was there to help me ths week. He is there always. I just want to focus on that and give him all the praise for not only the outcome of the situation but just my own committment to serving Him and Loving Him withall my heart and soul! There is absolutely nothing I can do or want to do without Him!
I could talk for so much more but for now.... I say goodbye. I encourage you to just praise God for the ways that he is working in your life and I urge you to recognize that joy and peace that is in your heart for personally knowing and serving Him!
In Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment